- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 6 USD ($)
- Diameter :
- Î¦39.5ÃÎ¦17Ã2.4 Millimeter (mm)
- Application :
- PCB V CUTTING
Tungsten Carbide Blade
The tungsten carbide blade for PCB cutting tool is made by solid tungsten carbide; apply to V-CUT machine for cutting printed circuit board. The cost performance is widely accepted by printed circuit board manufacturer. The solid tungsten carbide V-CUT is became the common cutter of cutting V-Scoring on printed circuit board.
The solid tungsten carbide V-CUT has advantage performance below.
- Our V-CUT is made by super-fine raw tungsten carbide powder; the fass grain size has 0.2um-0.4um, with high hardness.
- Our V-CUT is via pressing, sintering and finished machining, with higher hardness and transverse rupture strength, the hardness is second to diamond. Our V-CUT has good design, chip removal, smoothly cutting surface, separating PCB easy, long life cutting.
- The size of our V-CUT:
- 12025.42.0 (With 4 location hole)
- Our angle of V-CUT: 20Â°, 25Â°, 30Â°, 35Â°, 40Â°, 45Â°, 50Â°, 55Â°, 60Â°
- Our teeth of V-CUT: 20, 24, 32, 40, 48, 52, 100
Cardinal properties and uses:
Offered Tungsten Carbide Blades have been employed for their durable operation in large knives. The geometries of these blades make their utilization a bit difficult. The products are immune to wear and are susceptible to breakage and hence the older grades of physical would not work for these special variety of blades. Provided products need to be ground on specific machines, which make the utilization of diamond wheels so as to recede the material. Provided optimal quality blades stand as the perfect choices of cutting. These have matchless cutting performance and optimal durability. Tungsten Carbide Blades are designed for slitting procedures in foil, paper, film and converting application.
Tungsten Carbide Material Grade:
ISO Code Grade Density (g/cm3) Hardness (HRA) TRS Mpa K05 YG6X 14.8-14.9 91-92 2080 K10 YG6A 14.8-14.9 91.5-92.5 2180 K20 YG6 14.8-14.9 90.5-91.5 2280 K30 YG8 14.75-14.85 89.5-90.5 2380 K35 YG10 14.6-14.75 88.5-89.5 2580 K40 YG15 14.0-14.2 86-87 2780 M10 YW3 12.75-12.95 91.5-92.5 1800 M20 YW2 12.95-13.15 90.5-91.5 2000 P20 YT14 11.4-11.5 91-92 1600 P30 YT5 12.85-13.05 90-91 1800
No.007 Yujiachong Group, Qingcaochong Village, Xianyu Town, Hetang District, Zhuzhou, Hunan, 412000, China