Stone Cutting Blades are made by tungsten carbide powder and cobalt, via mixing powder, wet-grinding, pressing and sintering etc. The main chemical component are WC and Co, the different usages have different components.
The physical property and application of our normal grade;
- YG6 / YG8 Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel,
- YW3 Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of stainless steel and conventional alloy steel.
- YW2 the grade can be used for the semi finishing of stainless steel and low alloy steel and it is mainly used for the machining of railway wheel hubs.
- YT14 Suitable for the finishing and semi finishing of steel and cast steel.
- YT5 Suitable for the heavy duty rough turning of steel and cast steel with a big feed rate at a medium and low speed under unfavorable working condition.
Applications & advantages :
Stone Cutting Blades are the superior quality blades, which are employed for the cutting of stones. These are capable to cut hard & abrasive materials and have variety of applications, including cutting concrete, asphalt, bricks, stone, etc in the construction industry. Used for the cutting & sawing or rough materials, these are commonly applicable for the repairs, construction, building, re-modeling etc. Provided blades are resistant to corrosion and can capably cut brick, block, concrete, stone and several other materials. Stone Cutting Blades are made to cut rock/stone in accordance with their unique properties. The blades are provided with exceptional rock/stone cutting performance.
- Manufacturer: Better Carbide Co., Limited.
- Place of Origin: Made in China.
- Package: Neutral packing
- Delivery time: 20 to 30 days.
- Material: Tungsten carbide
- Samples available
Tungsten Carbide Material Grade:
ISO Code Grade Density (g/cm3) Hardness (HRA) TRS Mpa K05 YG6X 14.8-14.9 91-92 2080 K10 YG6A 14.8-14.9 91.5-92.5 2180 K20 YG6 14.8-14.9 90.5-91.5 2280 K30 YG8 14.75-14.85 89.5-90.5 2380 K35 YG10 14.6-14.75 88.5-89.5 2580 K40 YG15 14.0-14.2 86-87 2780 M10 YW3 12.75-12.95 91.5-92.5 1800 M20 YW2 12.95-13.15 90.5-91.5 2000 P20 YT14 11.4-11.5 91-92 1600 P30 YT5 12.85-13.05 90-91 1800
No.007 Yujiachong Group, Qingcaochong Village, Xianyu Town, Hetang District, Zhuzhou, Hunan, 412000, China