- 1 USD ($)
- 1.00 - 10.00 USD ($)
We are regarded as one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of an excellent range of Carbide Stone Tools. These tools are wisely manufactured by our highly experienced team using best quality tungsten carbide powder and cobalt. Our entire range of tools is made using various methods of mixing powder, wet-grinding, pressing and sintering. These Carbide Stone Tools are available for clients in a wide variety of sizes to meet all your stone working needs.
- Recommended for harder stones
- Ideal for shaping, splitting and trimming stones
- Last longer with less maintenance
The physical property and application of our normal grade;
- YG6 / YG8 Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel,
- YW3 Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of stainless steel and conventional alloy steel.
- YW2 the grade can be used for the semi finishing of stainless steel and low alloy steel and it is mainly used for the machining of railway wheel hubs.
- YT14 Suitable for the finishing and semi finishing of steel and cast steel.
- YT5 Suitable for the heavy duty rough turning of steel and cast steel with a big feed rate at a medium and low speed under unfavorable working condition. .
- Manufacturer: Better Carbide Co., Limited.
- Place of Origin: Made in China.
- Package: Neutral packing
- Delivery time: 20 to 30 days.
- Material: Tungsten carbide
- Samples available
Tungsten Carbide Material Grade:
ISO Code Grade Density (g/cm3) Hardness (HRA) TRS Mpa K05 YG6X 14.8-14.9 91-92 2080 K10 YG6A 14.8-14.9 91.5-92.5 2180 K20 YG6 14.8-14.9 90.5-91.5 2280 K30 YG8 14.75-14.85 89.5-90.5 2380 K35 YG10 14.6-14.75 88.5-89.5 2580 K40 YG15 14.0-14.2 86-87 2780 M10 YW3 12.75-12.95 91.5-92.5 1800 M20 YW2 12.95-13.15 90.5-91.5 2000 P20 YT14 11.4-11.5 91-92 1600 P30 YT5 12.85-13.05 90-91 1800
- 200 Per Day
- 15-30 Days
No.007 Yujiachong Group, Qingcaochong Village, Xianyu Town, Hetang District, Zhuzhou, Hunan, 412000, China